Birds of Costa Rica This Nature Travel Guide has the information and inspiration to guide your whole vacation/holiday or simply lead you on a memorable day's nature watching.
Follow flocks of colourful birds at San Vito, watch monkeys as they watch you from the trees of the Osa Peninsula, canoe past herons and egrets in Tortuguero, track wild cats through the rainforest of Sarapiqui and listen to the magical bird sounds of the cloud forest at San Gerardo de Dota.
In Birds of Costa Rica, you'll discover:
• A wildlife-watching overview for the whole country
• Unbiased advice about where to go
• Maps and itineraries with precise directions to trails, viewpoints, and resting spots
• Self-guided walks and illustrated wildlife-watching activities to help you explore
• A variety of curated recommendations for groups, families and solo travellers
• Wildlife-watching tips, tricks and techniques to help you see more
• Full colour maps and images throughout
• Detailed coverage of San Vito, the Osa Peninsula, the West Coast, Nicoya, Monteverde, Arenal, Sarapiqui, Turrialba, Tapanti, Gerardo, Poas, Irazu, Braulio Carrillo, Tortuguero and Juan Castro
The eBook version has:
• Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
• Maps optimised for electronic readers that are also carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens
• Every map and image included in the download meaning all features are available offline
Expert naturalist Dr Duncan James has travelled Costa Rica to review popular spots and search for hidden nature gems. With this easy-to-use book he is ready to be your personal guide.
Buy this book now to follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide through Costa Rica!