Chile: Illustrated Travel Guide, Phrasebook and Maps, Including Santiago, Valparaiso, Easter Island & more This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. An interlinked phrasebook as well as a pronunciation guide are included.
This travel guide also features an itinerary with our suggestions for your travel route. Itineraries include links to individual attraction articles.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe | Respect | Talk | Buy | Contact
1. General: History | Geography | Climate | Politics | Demographics | Economy | Culture | Religion | Languages
2. Maps: Chile | Regions | Santiago | Santiago Metro | Valparaíso | Easter Island
3. Transport: Get in | Get Around
4. Attractions: Top 10 | Cities | National Parks | Volcanoes | Archaeological Sites | Chilean Wine | Ski Centers
5. Santiago: History | Geography | Economy | Culture | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Get Out
5.1 Transport: Get in | Get around
5.2 Attractions: Top 10 | See | Do | Buy | Buildings | Museums | Churches | Parks
6. Other Cities: Antofagasta | Arica | Castro | Chonchi | Concepción | Frutillar | Iquique | Pichilemu | Pucón | Puerto Varas | Puerto Williams | Punta Arenas | San Pedro de Atacama | Santiago | La Serena | Temuco | Valdivia | Valparaíso | Viña del Mar
Other Destinations: Atacama Desert | Cape Horn | Chiloé Archipelago | Chiloé Island | Easter Island | El Tatio Geysers | Juan Fernández Islands | Mano del Desierto | La Portada | Robinson Crusoe Island | Salar de Atacama | San Alfonso del Mar | Torres del Paine National Park